The goal of this role is to support the legal processes at all business locations providing legal advice and guidance, help with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Compliance Program, keeping up to date with changes in the healthcare law and regulations.
- Legal support of the company business;
- Drafting, reviewing, commenting, and negotiating various legal documents;
- Assist Compliance Officer with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s Compliance Program;
- Help with ensuring that the Company adheres to the highest legal, regulatory, and ethical standards in all business activities;
- Assist Compliance Officer with ensuring Company’s compliance with data protection legislation;
- Legal analysis of different related issues with the further provision of legal advice;
- Legal analysis of the current healthcare legislation, negotiation with the state authorities on its amendment and improvement (advocacy);
- Constant professional development and growth in the practicing area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate, medical, and pharmaceutical laws and regulations.
- Legal experience from 6 months.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- English proficiency
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Audubon Bioscience is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.