The goal of this role is to ensure proper “Requests” and “Project” management in order to maximize customers’ satisfaction with our services and ensure reordering by determining the exact project needs of the Client and checking them against our capacities, implementing the “project” in cooperation with other departments, managing risks and ensuring clear communication across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Support of company’s Pharma and Biotech clients and partners globally (US and EU)
- Correspondence, calls, and consultations with clients on new and ongoing biosample procurement projects
- Coordinate feasibility analysis of potential projects communicating with Country teams from a global network of clinical centers, defining the scope of the project, and aligning with stakeholders
- Outline the plan for the project based on the agreed-upon scope and deliverables, including project budget, resource requirements, and timeline
- Reflect all the activities done in the process of “Request” and “Project Management” in order management system in a timely and standardized manner. Ensure that all the required information is recorded in and/or synchronized with Customer relationship management system
- Ensure accuracy and submit to clients regulatory and ethical submission documentation as appropriate (e.g. IRB/EC approval, informed consent, lab certification, etc.)
- Once projects are started, oversee the execution of the project before the client and report on those projects to the Project Management Director
- Coordinate biosamples shipments with clients in close collaboration with country and logistics teams
- Manage clients’ claims in cooperation with Client Success Manager, Operations and QA departments, address operational questions/issues as necessary
- Collaborate with Client Success Manager(s) in order to jointly work on growing the Client’s account by identifying their existing and future needs and building deeper relationships with key decision makers on the Client’s side
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (writing/speaking) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Working understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotech/clinical trials industry.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or the pharmaceutical/medical/biotech field is highly desirable
- Understanding of medical and laboratory terminology is desirable
- At least three years of related experience as a successful project and/or account manager are required
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast-growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from the office and from home
Audubon Bioscience is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.