VP of Sales and Growth
myLaurel provides home-based acute care tailored for the needs of frail and complex patients. Our Recovery at HomeTM and Rapid Advanced CareTM models provide readmission prevention and utilization reduction solutions for high-risk populations. By treating in place with a team of compassionate advanced practitioners, myLaurel ensures patients avoid the conventional acute care journey from ER to admission to post-acute care, creating dramatic cost savings, avoiding hospital-acquired conditions and radically improving patient and caregiver experiences. Learn more about what we are doing at https://www.mylaurelhealth.com.
The Growth team at myLaurel is the driving force behind our evolution. Our team is passionate about propelling our company and mission forward using data-driven insights, innovative strategies, and creative thinking to accelerate the client base, revenue, and market presence.
As a Vice President of Sales and Growth, you will provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the growth and sales function. You will be accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with business strategy. Working with the Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and other team members, you will align company objectives to new sales growth.
What you will be doing
- Aligning the sales organization’s objectives with business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and teamwork.
- Working with myLaurel’s CGO to determine and execute sales plans to meet organizational needs.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
- Working with the CGO to track, analyze and present sales metrics to the senior leadership team.
- Leading the sales team in meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating would-be client needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Partnering to design sales enablement collateral and promotional materials for myLaurel products and services.
- Facilitating prospect meetings including team coordination, strategy development and presentation development, as well as all follow-up communication post finalist.
- Successfully negotiating with prospects to deal close.
- Ensuring contract execution
- Collaborating with various departments within myLaurel to execute deals and drive growth, including Analytics, Clinical, Operations, etc.
- Executing necessary deliverables including development of powerpoint presentations, sales materials, and spreadsheet models to support sales efforts.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and key market dynamics, and using these to inform sales approach and strategy around emerging trends.
- Attending industry conferences, managing a network of health plan contacts, and publicly representing myLaurel to the health plan/ provider industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of sales/ growth management experience.
- Healthcare institutional knowledge and relationships with payers and physicians.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation/public speaking skills.
- Experience creating professional and compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Advanced interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills, able to juggle and multi-task with strong follow-up skills.
- Able and willing to travel up to 30% nationwide.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales and sales growth
- New market penetration / market share
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package, PTO, paid parental leave, annual educational stipends, and an amazing team of creative and motivated individuals passionate about creating a new standard of care.